Our staff at Pro Endodontics makes every effort to provide our patients with the most financial options available. We will work directly with you to maximize insurance reimbursement for procedures. If there are any questions about finances, about your treatment or you wish to discuss our guidelines, please do not hesitate to contact our staff. By phone: 305-507-7544 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At your initial visit to our office we will ask you to please provide us with your insurance information so that we can expedite reimbursement. Once that information is available, our staff will contact your insurance company to find out what your benefits are. We will estimate your portion at the time of service and request that you pay your estimated portion. We will bill your insurance company for the procedure. If there is a balance after your insurance processes and pays the claim, you will receive a statement for the balance due.
- For your convenience, at the office we accept cash, bank debit cards, and major credit cards.
- Pro Endodontics is in compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- We also offer Care Credit, an affordable monthly payment option. Apply online yourself:
- Simply fill out the application, and submit. Then wait for your immediate online decision to appear.
- Once you receive your acceptance decision:
- Print out your response and present it at the time of service, along with 2 forms of identification.
- Applicant must be present at time of service.
- You will receive a Care Credit card in the mail, which you can use at thousands of providers, and other healthcare practices nationwide.